Thursday, October 3, 2013

Just Getting Started


Music has been a large part of my life for a long time now. I've never been interested (or let alone able) in sports, and music is something that comes naturally to me, so I started pursuing it even more in 6th grade. I started with piano, which I played for about three years. Soon enough, I was experimenting with my vocal abilities, and begun voice lessons as well. In my 8th grade year, I was able to play the piano at my father’s wedding. This was an amazing experience that opened my eyes to the thrill of performing. In the years following, I picked up guitar. Since then I have been booked 6 performing gigs. I feel so incredibly blessed to where God has taken me with my music and there have been so many things I’ve learned through these past few years. The Lord has shown me my place through music, and I’m determined to glorify and praise him through this priceless gift.
“Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; mediate on and talk of all His wondrous works and devoutly praise them!” (I Chronicles 16:9) 
#music #scripture #guitar #piano #singing #instruments #musical #inspiration #life

No comments:

Post a Comment